BASIC CERTIFICATE COURSE IN CHURCH DRAMA EVANGELISM.
As it was discovered that the curriculum is getting wider, the Institute created some topics specially in church drama evangelism. This was made to let those in church drama ministries be fully engaged, help their pastors and yet be fulfilled.
It started in April, 2000. Between April 2000 and May 2001, it was held three times concurrently with Ordinary Certificate in Christian Drama Evangelism. It becomes the crux of the mobile church drama seminars that has been taken to more than fifteen African countries including India, Australia, USA, and Europe.
- Introduction to Christian drama ministry
- Classification of Christian Drama
- Ideal qualities of a drama Minister’s
- Motivating factors in Christian drama
- Denominational Drama ministries
- Formation of church drama Groups
- Primary roles of church drama Group’s
- Challenges of church drama Groups and remedies
- Independent drama ministries
- Financial principles
- Disciplinary principles
- Transition process from part time to full time
- sustaining a full-time drama ministry
- unconquered lands in drama ministry
- Introductions to field outreaches in drama ministry
- Youth drama Evangelism
- Casting and role fixing in Christian drama
Ordinary Certificate in Christian Drama Art
0.00 average based on 0 ratings